Cresco Storage's Recommendations:
- Poisons for rodents
- Enough Renters Insurance to cover your property stored in the storage unit.
- Use packing accessories such as Cartons, Paper, Tape, Bubblewrap and plastic covers
to protect your belongings while in storage.
- Fill cartons to capacity, partially full or bulging cartons may tip or collaspe.
- Heavy items like books or tools should be packed in small cartons so they are easy to handle.
- Place large heavy items that you can stack upon in your space at the rear
of the unit.
- Work forward and upwards with lighter, fragile items.
- Place items you may need to access often towards the front of your unit.
Professional packing and storage accessories
will provide your goods with the preparation they need for storage and maintain their condition
for the term of storage.
Check your local area businesses
for all your
packing and storage supplies.
Camp Site RV & Camper Sales
Rupperts Ace Hardware
Fisks Farm & Home